Education has been at the heart of GEF since 2014 and is also the theme for our 10th Anniversary Dinner on Saturday 18th May 2024 at Thainstone Centre. Funds raised from the event, which is headline sponsored by Phil Anderson Financial Services Ltd, will go towards:
- Paying the school, college and university fees of children in Kenya and providing them with uniform, books and stationery.
- Providing families in Kenya with psychosocial support through seminars and counselling.
- Building a fully furnished 2 bedroom house for Francis, Abigael and their grandmother in Kenya who currently have to sleep under umbrellas due to rain water coming through the roof and walls of their home.
- Our Neil Jaffrey Initiative which supports disabled children and their families in Aberdeen/shire with specialist equipment and services.
The event will also be an opportunity to reflect on the life changing impact our supporters have made possible for hundreds of children over the last decade.
What you can expect:
- Drinks reception
- 3 course meal, followed by tea, coffee and treats
- Inspiring guest speakers
- Heads & Tails
- Silent Auction
- Live music from Mustang
- 360 Photobooth Aberdeen
- Complimentary bus from Aberdeen to venue and back thanks to Premier Coaches (pick up points are behind His Majesty's Theatre and at the Village Hotel, Kingswells)
- Chair of Parkrun UK and former 5,000m world record holder Dave Moorcroft has once again kindly agreed to compere the evening’s proceedings.
Tables of 10 or 12 are available at £1,000 and £1,200 respectively, individual tickets are £100 and we have the following sponsorship packages still available:
- Gold / University - £4,000
- Silver / Secondary School - £3,000
- Bronze / Primary School - £2,000
- Registration Drinks - £3,500
- Print - £2,000
- Event Sponsor - £500
Full sponsorship package information is available here.
To purchase a table, tickets or sponsorship package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TUCK SHOP SPONSOR