To provide as many Kenyan children as possible with the opportunity of a bright future.
Our mission is to:
- Provide children in Kenya with an education by supporting school, college and university fees
- Broaden the value of learning by hosting educational seminars
- Give these children a safe place of shelter by building houses for them or improving existing homes
- Care for them by supplying school uniforms, books and shoes
- Bring them and their families closer to self-sustainability with help to grow their own food
- Guide their families to start their own businesses through the award of financial and advisory assistance
- Support children in Aberdeenshire with severe disabilities via the Neil Jaffrey Initiative
Compassion, involvement, transparency, empathy, good citizenship, empowerment, sustainability respect, inspiration, can-do attitude, enthusiasm, going the extra mile.
- Bring hope to children of all ages through enabling them access to a place of education
- Help the most disadvantaged children and families elevate themselves out of poverty
- Create bright futures and potential leaders in a variety of fields
- Build homes for those in desperate need
- Encourage education, positive thinking and entrepreneurship
- Make life easier for children with disabilities and their families through provision of specialist equipment