- All runs/walks must be complete between Friday 1st and Sunday 31st May 2020 and must be in line with your country’s Government social distancing guidelines.
- Runs/walks must be 1 mile in distance.
- We request that in the interest of sporting values your route does not have significant elevation loss or a large number of loops.
- Entry forms & payment information are here: Globe Run 1 Mile Entry Form – forms must be downloaded on a computer, completed and submitted to our new email address email@example.com. If you are having trouble editing the form please feel free to email the requested info to us.
- If you wish to feature in the results (not essential) please upload your run to Strava, Garmin Connect or equivalent app with the title ‘GEF Globe Run’ and submit a screenshot of it (making sure it displays your elapsed time and not only your moving time) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm on Sunday 31st May. We would also appreciate if you can add the GEF Globe Run image to your Strava run photos.
- If you are not able to exercise outside then treadmill, in-house or balcony efforts are allowed – please send us a selfie of you in action.
- There is no time cut off so walking is absolutely allowed.
- Results will be available on this page as soon as possible after the event.
- Your unique GEF Globe Run medal will be posted to you as soon as it is safe to do so.
- We encourage you to share post run selfies on social media, tagging our Gathimba Edwards Foundation pages, mentioning which country you are in and using the hashtag #GEFgloberun
Happy running and thank you for supporting the GEF Globe Run!
For a full update on what we are doing to support families during the COVID-19 crisis please click here.