Our 2nd Annual Christmas Fayre takes place on:
Sunday the 8th of December 2019
Aberdeen Arts Centre
10am to 2pm
As well as our own GEF stalls with our Kenyan made products, toy campaign, running clothes, home-bakes stall, games for both kids and adults; we will also be joined by a selection of local craft stalls from around Aberdeenshire. These include:
Lou’s Rustic Rag Wreaths
A Touch of Sparkle
Pretty Rubbish Mosaic Art
The Holistic Candle Company
Designs by Dee
With more to be announced soon…!
There will be the opportunity to win prizes at our raffle
Tickets for our Christmas Fayre RAFFLE will be on sale NOW!
We will be selling them from our office on Albert Street or if you would like to purchase via PayPal or bank transfer we can allocate you tickets
***£1 a ticket***
(that’s £1 each to be in with a chance to win one of our kindly donated prizes)
- Romantic overnight stay with dinner,bed and breakfast and 30 minute spa treatment for 2 – donated by Ardoe House Hotel
- John Lewis Vouchers – donated by Northwood Letting & Estate Agents
- B&B for 2 in the Scottish Highlands – donated by Macdonald Aviemore Resort
- An overnight stay for 2 – donated by Sandman Hotel
- 2-month free fitness pass for PureGym Aberdeen (winner can pick from the 4 Aberdeen locations) – donated by Pure Gym
- 2 square prints – donated by David Langan
- & much more…
(We welcome any donations from individuals or companies between now and the event taking place.)
Thanks to our event sponsor Phil Anderson Financial Services we can say ALL funds raised from the raffle and fayre will go directly to charity!
80% to our projects in Kenya supporting children’s education and shelter needs.
10% to Aberdeenshire children with disabilities through our Neil Jaffrey Initiative.
10% towards our fabulous event host and fellow Scottish charity, the Aberdeen Arts Centre.
Can you help Santa?
We’re also looking for volunteers to help at this year’s fayre, register your interest by contacting Kayleigh on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you run your own crafts stall?
* APPLICATIONS OPEN – LIMITED SPACES REMAIN*
We would like to talk to small local sellers of arts and crafts who would be interested in a table at the fayre for a small fee and donation to our raffle!
If you know of anyone who might want to chat about this please email Kayleigh on email@example.com, we’d love to chat about teaming up!
Please share your visit and pictures of the event on social media using the hashtag #GEFfair2019