Shop on Amazon and you can automatically raise funds for the Gathimba Edwards Foundation!
GEF are now signed up to Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk. The difference is that when you shop on Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
They have now added the Amazon Smile feature to their Amazon app for Apple and Android phones and it is still available on their Amazon Smile website which has the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk
A gift for you AND a gift for charity all rolled into one!
Here’s how to shop and donate through your Amazon app:
- Firstly, if you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser.
- Open the Amazon shopping app on your device
- Go to the main menu of the app and click ‘Settings’
- Tap Amazon Smile and follow the on-screen instructions
- Pick Gathimba Edwards Foundation as your chosen charity
90% of funds we receive from Smile Amazon go towards paying kids school fees in Kenya with 10% supporting children with disabilities in Scotland.
Please visit the below link to shop on Amazon Smile and support GEF: