Fundraising Fitness evening on Monday 2nd July at Rubislaw Pure Gym
in aid of Aberdeen’s Gathimba Edwards Foundation!
Assistant Manager, Andrew Donald, is heading to Kenya with the charity in July to be part of a group of volunteers who will build 4 houses for underprivileged families. The land in which the houses will be built is in a small town called Iten, famous for lots of Kenya’s running success. An additional section of land will be leased for farming to encourage the families to generate there own income. The Foundation will pay the lease of the farm for 1 year and supply them with seeds and fertiliser to get started.
Andrew is hoping to raise £2,000 of the total £35,000* needed in total from the 30 volunteers to pay for the building supplies and land for this project.
Join the Pure Rubislaw Personal Trainers on Monday the 2nd of July; keep fit, win prizes and get your sweat on!
LIVE DJ playing from 6 p.m.
Extra Clubland themed Charity Spin classes
**£2+ donation per class**
Pure Charity Cycle 18:00 – 18:30
Pure Charity Cycle 18:30 – 19:00
Pure Charity Cycle 19:00 – 19:30
(Spaces limited, booking is necessary)
Pure Gym Aberdeen Rubislaw, H1 Building, Hill of Rubislaw, Anderson Drive, AB15 6BL
- RAFFLE PRIZES give away – £1 per ticket
- GO Protein Supplement GIVE AWAY
- Fitness Challenge Area – can you hang tough?
- Win a prize in the “guess how many GEF bracelets are in the jar” GAME – £1 per guess
- …and much more!
For raffle tickets and the Guess Game speak to a PT within the gym to buy your tickets before the big night!
- Sunday Brunch for 2 at Malmaison, Aberdeen
- Afternoon Tea for 2 at Hilton Hotel, Aberdeen
- Vouchers for Ardoe House, Aberdeen
- Photography vouchers
- One month pass to Aberdeen MAD Fitness Bootcamp
- Personal Training sessions
- Beauty vouchers from Aberdeen’s The BrowHouz
- … AND MUCH MORE!
All donations appreciated 🙂
*The trip is completely self-funded so all donations go directly to land and building materials.
Find out about the GEF Volunteer Build trips here.
***SPECIAL THANKS to all the individuals and businesses who have donated raffle prizes to make this event possible!***